One of the latest trends in workouts is gaining popularity in Utah. Utah Crossfit Gyms are now all over the place.
Like they always say, not all Utah Crossfit Gyms are created equal. If you are not pleased with your current gym or fitness program provider, you can try out other locations in your area.
Crossfit training can benefit everyone, especially those who are planning to lose extra weight.
Physical training is only one aspect of the weight-loss equation, you can choose Crossfit as your workout regimen, but you also need a food intake plan to reach your desired weight loss goals quickly.
We share some diet tips on how to lose weight in two weeks without getting hungry.
How to Lose 10 Pounds In Two Weeks Without the Hunger
Is it possible to lose 10 pounds in just two weeks?
Fitness As a Lifestyle CEO, Corey S. Taylor, gives us some quick tips on how to meet this weight loss goal.
Many factors determine quick weight loss. If your goal is to shed 10 pounds in two weeks, then there are two main areas that you need to focus on: exercise and food intake.
Other factors that come into play are sleep, hormone levels, and metabolic rate.
Before you start, you have to make sure that your reason for losing weight is big enough to keep you going. Many people get complacent and stop working hard before realizing their weight loss goals.
List down the benefits and the reasons why you want to lose weight. Decide that this is not a short time fix only. Target long-term benefits so that you can not only lose weight but keep it off for life.
Let’s break down the numbers; a pound of fat has 3,500 calories. The goal of losing 10 pounds means that you need to lose 35,000 calories from your body in 2 weeks.
This requires a lot of motivation and focus because it is not easy to do. There will be times when you feel like giving up and quit the plan.
Stand in front of a full-body sized mirror and notice the changes in your body, make it your motivation to fight until you achieve your goals.
To lose 5 pounds in a week, you need to shed 17,500 calories, which means a daily calorie deficit of 2,500 calories per day.
According to Taylor, “Time is your only weapon. There are 24 hours in each day. If you’re not executing effort each hour(mind, diet, body, activity), then you are not going to reach your goal as fast as you would like. Invest time, don’t waste it. Utilize your weekends, evenings, and early mornings.”
Here are tips on how to get rid of 35,000 calories in two weeks without feeling hungry:
- Reduce your sugar intake to below 100 grams per day.
- Increase your fiber intake. You will get a flatter stomach as you add more greens to your diet. Consume a minimum of 30 grams of fiber a day to help reduce your waist size.
- Stay away from high-calorie dips, dressings, sauces, and condiments. Lower or avoid sodium as well.
- Go for whole grains in your toast or pasta. Eat low calorie but flavorful meats like turkey, chicken, and salmon.
- Eating an apple a day does keep the doctor away. You can eat unlimited fruits and veggies for the whole day.
- Do cardio and weight training, rotate between the two by focusing on one activity a day for 30 minutes. You can jog for 30 minutes on Monday, do free weights on Tuesday, ride a bike on Wednesday, and weights on Thursday. You can workout even if you don’t have a gym membership.
- Increase your water intake, if you can, why not drink a gallon a day. Water helps you heal faster, quench your thirst, and rejuvenates your mind, body, and spirit. Keep away from soft drinks, coffee, and tea. Water is your top priority during these two weeks, it will also help flush out toxins from your body.
Maintain the discipline of eating clean for two weeks and training regularly. Another essential factor is rest and recovery. You can have a massage or ice your legs for 10 minutes after your workout. Take supplements and multivitamins daily.
Stretch daily, drink amino acids during exercise, and have a rest day. Ice your body at night and make sure you get enough sleep. Retire early and target 8 hours of quality sleep every time.
Do you want to join like-minded individuals in Ogden, Utah, who love being healthy and enjoy Crossfit training?
You have come to the right place.
4300’ SC Strength and Conditioning: One of the Best Utah Crossfit Gyms in Ogden
At 4300’ SC, you can enjoy a lot of fitness activities the whole year-round. With a 4300’ elevation, Ogden is an ideal place for Utah Crossfit Gyms.
Our Crossfit program works for beginners and old-timers alike; visit us and try out a class for Free.
Workouts are different each day so that you won’t get bored with the routine.
Newbies may get intimidated by Crossfit workouts based on what they see on TV or Youtube.
The truth is, Crossfit is a fitness program that can be designed for everyone, newbie, or experienced alike.
You will be amazed at the results as you see yourself getting fitter by the day.
If you want to lose weight, gain strength, or relieve stress, Utah Crossfit Gyms like 4300’SC has the answer.
Let’s jumpstart your fitness program for a new and better you.
Check us out and see if our location would make you come back for more.
Drop by at one of the best Utah Crossfit Gyms in Ogden at 4300’ SC Strength and Conditioning and get a Free Class today.