The Ogden Athletic Club welcomes “4300’SC Strength and Conditioning”
- What is the meaning behind 4300’ SC? Ogden Utah! – our awesome community which sets at the base of the Rocky Mountains – and the elevation here is 4300 feet.
- Want to have a better, more active life? Join us to strive towards your summit, right here in the Ogden Athletic Club. At 4300 SC we’ve designed it to help you reach your highest potential and maintain a healthy lifestyle for those activities you enjoy most.
- We love Ogden because it’s a great place to enjoy so many fitness and outdoor activities throughout the year and our elevation of 4300’is an ideal place to train, and play.
- Whichever you like the most – mountain biking, skiing, competing in triathlons, hiking, paddle boarding, sports or just keeping up with your children or grandchildren & friends, we are the summit guide to your successful goal and quality of life.
- We are here to help you reach higher each day towards your summit goals. So join us every day in a friendly, encouraging atmosphere is going to elevate your quality of life each day.
MEET THE COACHES
Meet Coach KRYSTYKKA
Krystykka, AKA Coach K, is the director, head coach, and mastermind behind 4300’ SC.
Coach K graduated from Montana State University with a degree in Respiratory Therapy. She still currently works as an RRT, and is certified nationally through the NBRC. She has years of experience with the cardiopulmonary system, and both adult and pediatric critical care. Coach K is also ACLS, PALS, NRP, S.T.A.B.L.E, and BLS certified.
Coach K is also your new go-to for nutrition coaching. Whether you are looking to lose weight, gain weight, count macros, or just be healthier… she has everything you need to reach your goals, including a specialty in autoimmune conditions.
Coach K programming and fitness expertise will help you reach all of your goals. Whether you are brand new to the world of exercise, or a professional… she can change or create any workout to your fitness level.
Meet Coach NICK
Nick is our mobility expert. He’s a licensed massage therapist who specializes in structural integration and is also a CF-L1 trainer.
Since starting CrossFit over 5 years ago he has lost 100+ pounds – way to go Nick!
“It’s one of the most incredible feeling to realize you can to do things you never thought you could do, or do things you’ve never done. It’s changed my life for the better,” says Nick. “That’s why I wanted to coach, I believe there was no better way to give back and my goal is to help people become a better version of themselves.”
4300’ SC is lucky to have Nick on board as one of their coaches. Come and try one of Nick’s classes… because there is no way to have a bad workout with his inspiring personality and positive attitude!
Meet Coach JILL
Jill started personal training and coaching back in 2009. She is a CF-L1 trainer and also has certifications in rowing, Olympic lifting, CF kids, and strike.
Jill is also a busy mother of 5 and grandmother to 1! (Can you believe that? Because we sure can’t!) Her favorite thing about coaching is when her clients or athletes tell her that they were able to do something at home they couldn’t do before.
With Jill’s knowledge and coaching experience, she will start improving your fitness with movement, weights, and speed that is right for you.
You will find Jill at 4300’ SC most early mornings… so come try out one of her classes to find out why this should be your new gym home!
Meet Coach SCOTT
Scott was one of the first people to start this style training back in 2009. He quickly took to the sport of fitness, and it wasn’t long before he became a true competitor.
There is never a shortage of energy and encouragement when Scott is around. He is always with you every step of the way and will never let anyone give up or quit.